.Diversitia.
Speakin from my very soul♥
Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ Long break
WUAHHH!!
I haven't post for...2months?
hahaha.
I couldn't open Blogger even with the cheat software~ =(

I'm in Medan for over a week now.
My right foot is 95% recovered!hohoho

I finished New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn in a week.
Quite fast,eh?

Overall,it's ok,but I didn't really like the too descriptive side of Stephenie Meyer.
I mean, she described the perfect face, angelic smile, ice-cold skin of Edward mostly everytime he appeared.

I'm currently reading the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 4th time I guess.
hohoho

Bout me
Herlin 20 Medanese
Herlin Chan's Facebook profile

Scream!

Fellas
Ali| Angel| Emma| Evelyn| Evans | Gilbert | Herbert | Hervie | Isabella | Johan | Mag | Pengko| Stella | LeonardeZ | Pretty Ros | Sally | Talitha | V!dst | Vivi | Wennie | Yuliana Gho |

Archives